classifications of suspension platform
According to the driving method, it is divided into manual, pneumatic and electric.
The main parameters of the suspension platform are expressed in terms of rated load. The main parameter series is shown in Table 1.3-1.
Main Parameter Series
100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 630, 800, 1000, 1250
Part II Implementation standards and requirements
GB 19155-2003 “High-altitude work suspension platform”
General requirements for hanging suspension platforms
1) Normal working environment
(1) Ambient temperature: -20 ° C ~ +40 ° C
(2) The relative humidity of the environment is not more than 90% (25 ° C)
(3) The power supply voltage deviates from the rated value by ± 5%
(4) The gust wind speed at the working place is not more than 8.3m/s (equivalent to 5 winds)
2) Architectural design related requirements
(1) The building or structure support shall be capable of withstanding the full weight of the suspension platform.
(2) The building shall be designed and constructed to facilitate the safe installation and use of the suspension platform and provide a safe access for workers.
(3) Install the safety anchor ring or the embedded bolt for the hanging suspension platform on the floor surface, the diameter of which should not be less than 16mm.
(4) At the appropriate location of the building, a power outlet for the suspension platform should be provided.
(5) The relevant information on the installation of the suspension platform should be provided to the suspension platform user.
3) suspension platform requirements
(1) The suspension platform shall have an overload capacity of 25% of the rated load capacity during the power test.
(2) The hanging suspension platform should have an overload capacity of 50% of the rated load when it is statically tested.
(3) The rated speed of the suspension platform is not more than 18m/min.
(4) The manual downhill device should be sensitive and reliable, and the descent speed should not exceed 1.5 times the rated speed.
(5) When the suspension platform is subjected to the static test load, the brake acts for 15 minutes, and the slip distance shall not exceed 10 mm.
(6) When the window cleaning machine is working under the rated load, the noise of the operator’s ear should not exceed 85dB (A), and the noise outside the machine should not exceed 80dB (A).
(7) The various safety devices provided on the gondola shall not impede the emergency escape from dangerous operation.
(8) All parts of the suspension platform should be effectively protected against corrosion.
4) Reliability requirements
(1) When the suspension platform is subjected to the rated load, the hoist should work normally for 3000 cycles. The working time before the first failure is not less than 0.5t0 (cumulative working time), and the average trouble-free working time is not less than 0.3 t0. Reliability Not less than 92%.
(2) When the manual lifting suspension platform is subjected to the rated load, the hoist should be able to work normally for 500 cycles. There should be no breakage or obvious wear, and the brake should act when the hoist changes direction of travel.
5) Requirements for the hanging suspension platform platform 
(1) The structure of the hanging suspension platform platform shall be able to withstand twice the uniform rated load. The load test shall be carried out before leaving the factory, and the weld shall be checked for cracks and loose bolts.
(2) The welds of the main force-receiving components of the hanging suspension platform platform must be inspected for quality to ensure that the welds meet the design requirements.
(3) The bottom plate of the suspension platform platform must have anti-slip measures.
(4) The connection between the suspension platform platform and the lifting mechanism must be firm and reliable, and there must be no looseness and should be checked frequently.
(5) Hooking devices for safety belts and tools shall be provided in the suspension platform platform.
(6) The minimum channel width in the suspension platform platform is not less than 400mm, and the effective area of the floor is not less than 0.25m2 per person.
(7) A fixed safety fence shall be installed on the platform of the hanging suspension platform. The height of one side of the building shall not be less than 800mm, and the height of the rear side and both sides shall not be less than 1100mm. The guardrail shall be able to withstand the concentrated load of 1000N horizontal movement.
(8) All components of the safety barrier of the suspension platform platform shall be smooth and burr-free. There shall be no skew, distortion, deformation and other defects after installation.
(9) A baffle with a height of not less than 100~150mm shall be installed around the bottom plate of the suspension platform platform. The gap between the baffle and the bottom plate shall not exceed 5mm.
(10) The hanging suspension platform platform shall have a guide wheel sliding on the surface of the building or equipped with a buffer device to ensure the stability of the hanging suspension platform platform to avoid impact with the wall surface.
(11) If the hanging suspension platform platform is equipped with a door, its door shall not be opened outwards, and an electrical interlock shall be installed on the door.
(12) The normal operation of the suspension platform platform shall be installed on the suspension platform platform, and electrical equipment that can be jogged and continuously hand-pressed and not affected by the weather shall be selected.
6) Requirements for safety protection devices
Hanging suspension platforms are generally required to be equipped with brakes, travel limits, safety locks, etc., and must be inspected to be installed.
The suspension platform brake must meet the requirements of 8.7, 8.7.1, 8.7.2, 8.7.3.
(2) Travel limit
1. The suspension platform must be fitted with a lower limit switch to prevent the suspension platform platform from rising or falling to the end of the range beyond the stroke.
2. The travel limit device must be installed in such a way that the suspension platform platform itself is directly touched.
(3) Security lock
1. A safety lock must be installed on the suspension platform, and a safety wire rope of the same type as that used on the lifting mechanism should be added to the hanging of the suspension platform platform. There must be a safety lock on each safety wire that cannot be automatically reset.
2. The safety lock shall enable the suspension platform platform to move when the sliding speed is greater than 25 m/min and stop at a distance not exceeding 100 mm.
3. The action of the safety lock should be sensitive, the work should be reliable, and it must undergo strict inspection and test. The unqualified products are not allowed to be assembled and shipped out. The safety lock must be used within the validity period. The overdue period must be tested by qualified factories before use. .
(4) Anti-tilt means shall be provided on the suspension platform when necessary.
(5) Overload protection devices should be installed on the suspension platform.